When you start coding, you would need an editor to write code. We will try to provide you with few benefits of using such a tool:
- Editor available for Mac & Windows
- Themes & Colour schemes for better control of visibility while you write code
- Auto Complete (Referring to your already written code saves time)
- Support for many popular and latest programming languages
- Fluid UI with good UI rendering
- Go to Sublime Website for More
Visual Studio Code is an open-source code editor by Microsoft. It is a cross platform text editor that can run on any OS - Linux, Windows, or Mac.
Look for Features such as
- Auto complete
- System debugging
- Fast Git Commits
- Built-in terminal and
- Built-in Git support,
- Update new languages, themes, debuggers and connect to additional services.
will help you to be productive while coding.
Brackets is a lightweight, open-source, powerful, modern text editor.
- Open Source
- Preprocessor support
- Inline Edits
- Live preview
- Auto Complete
- Llightweight, yet powerful, modern text editor
Check Brackets for additional details.
Very popular Editor for Developers:
- Fast & Smart Editing
- Cross Platform ( Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and BSD. Write Once, Run Anywhere
Check NetBeans for additional detils.
Fresher Courses, Legends Consulting
Copyright © 2021 Legends Consulting - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Legends Consulting