CI/CD is a method to frequently deploy apps by introducing automation into the stages of application development. The primary objectives of CI/CD are continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
AWS CodeDeploy, Ducker, Maven, Git, SVN, Mercurial, Ant are a few tools for CI/CD. The tools perform automatic build, testing, and deployment on servers.
- Chalk out a problem statement
- Analyze the possible solutions
- Code and deploy
- Optimize the code
- Deploy again
Rather to learn many languages, focus on 1 such as C or Python. If you play with this for 1-2 years, you become hands on.
The industry will need:
- Coding Experience
- Subject Knowledge of the Industry
- Know how of best coding principles & practices
- Confidence, attitude & your ability to address challenges
- Your ability to work independently and getting along with a team
Depends on the following:
- Your grasping & memory power
- Low, fast & performing code
- Code that consumes less resources
- Your flexibility to learn new things
- Continuous hunger to code
However you can be called as a programmer after a minimum of 6 months working on the above lines.
Fresher Courses, Legends Consulting
Copyright © 2021 Legends Consulting - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Legends Consulting